čtvrtek 11. srpna 2011

Kate Moss

Wedding










photographed by Mario Testino





Although it's been a while since Kate Moss was marriedbut these photos are simply amazing.
Kate was at least the photos nice romantic wedding.
I hope you enjoy them like me. :) Lu

Je to už sice nějaká doba, co měla Kate Moss svatbu, ale tyhle fotky jsou prostě úžasné.
Kate měla alespoň podle fotek krásnou romantickou svatbu.
doufám, že se vám budou líbit jako mě. :)Lu



"We were just so loved up, and he asked me to marry him every day," Moss recalled of their Thai break. "I am so romantic about Gypsies. They're not allowed to do anything until they get married. So they all get married really young, at sixteen. You can't believe the dresses. They're like blinging butterflies times ten; they can't move down the aisle! It's so genius. I was just watching Jamie, so cute, and I was like, these girls, they just spend their whole life waiting for that day-let's do it!"
(text Vogue)

Now is Kate on Honeymoon in Saint Tropez.